The Truth, and nothing but.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
I'm a librarian and therefore many things. Today I'm a thinker, tomorow a reader. Yesterday I was a dreamer, and next week I'll be a seer. This morning I was a joker, tonight I might be a healer. No matter the time or day, I'm always a librarian.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Here goes something....

I have been wanting to start a blog for the longest time, but this is my first shot. This lack of motivation is partly to the fact that it has been less than a year that I've had a brain of my own. It takes a while to digest the information deluge that comes with library science school, and for some time I feared that I'd lost my ability to form words into interesting sentences. I tire of regurgitating Ivory Tower babble. I've found that maybe, somewhere, my own rhetoric exists and is eleqouently screaming for my mouth, or in this case hands, to cooperate. So, here goes something...

create Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Little Red-Haired Girl said...

I love your quote at the end - what a fantastic sentiment.