The Truth, and nothing but.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
I'm a librarian and therefore many things. Today I'm a thinker, tomorow a reader. Yesterday I was a dreamer, and next week I'll be a seer. This morning I was a joker, tonight I might be a healer. No matter the time or day, I'm always a librarian.

Monday, December 22, 2008

A message brought to you by YouTube

I've been a fan of YouTube for a couple of years already, but it never ceases be a constant source of entertainment. You really can find just about anything on there, and yes sometimes you should be careful because your eyes will never recover from some of the crazy things people will put out there for public consumption. I love the ease of copying and pasting the coded html text so you can embed it in your blog in just a few clicks. You don't even have to sign up for in order to make use of the videos, you just click and go. I personally like that because I don't like to enter my personal information in every website or share service. Who knows what they do with my email once they own it?

This is just a little Christmas fun! Be sure to have your speakers on to enjoy it to the maximum. Happy Holidays to you all!

No comments: