The Truth, and nothing but.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
I'm a librarian and therefore many things. Today I'm a thinker, tomorow a reader. Yesterday I was a dreamer, and next week I'll be a seer. This morning I was a joker, tonight I might be a healer. No matter the time or day, I'm always a librarian.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

WEB 2.0 Award

I'm always on the hunt for a good deal, and is a great site for snatching up some awesome bargains. With just a few clicks, I can find everything that I could possibly want or need. Sure, maybe that needs a bit of work, but it's vintage! And it might not be a castle, but you can't beat $500 a month for this ! All in all, I can find everything I need in one place. From a vehicle to get me from point A to point B, to a sturdy if not beautiful roof over my head, and yes, even my very own so I can call home and tell mom about all the great deals I've found!
Oh, and if Santa happens to be reading this blog, !

I love the plain format of the site. It is pretty straightforward, no real guessing involved when navigating the page. The lack of flashy graphics and neon buttons is much appreciated; it almost has the flea-market feel with the bare bones display. Much more appealing and easier to search than the Sunday Classifieds, plus I can just email the seller if I am interested in an item.

So far that's it for this very uninspiring Sunday morning. I need to go back to bed.

No comments: