The Truth, and nothing but.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
I'm a librarian and therefore many things. Today I'm a thinker, tomorow a reader. Yesterday I was a dreamer, and next week I'll be a seer. This morning I was a joker, tonight I might be a healer. No matter the time or day, I'm always a librarian.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Slowly, but surely....

Photobucket

When I orignally used the image generator, my phrase was too long to fit in my blog and appear right. So, I did a "print screen", and copied my image into Publisher. I then croped the screen shot and saved it as a picture. Then, I went to Photobucket and uploaded the picture so I could post it on my blog. Not sure if this was the long way of doing things, but I got it done nonetheless!

Have your own fun with !!

No comments: